This as new Memmert steriliser SF30plus was manufactured several years ago, but never used. It was stored in the warehouse of the previous owner. After purchase, we have tested the performance in our laboratory. The steriliser is in a good working order and is offered in the ‘as new’ state.
Sterilisation with the offered as new Memmert steriliser SF30plus is safer than disinfection and other hot-air sterilisation methods of containers and instruments. The indispensable safety feature for this hot air steriliser is the Setpoint Wait. This means that the programme for sterilisation only starts when the set temperature has been reached. This feature can also be used with freely positionable Pt100 temperature sensors. Here the sterilisation time only begins when the set temperature has been reached at all measurement points, and reliable sterilisation is always guaranteed.
- Setting temperature range: 20 °C (at least 10 °C above ambient temperature) to 250 °C
- Setting accuracy temperature: up to 99.9 °C with 0.1 °C increments and from 100 °C: with 0.5 °C increments
- Internal dimensions (WxDxH): 400 x 250 x 320 mm (D less 39 mm for fan)
- Chamber volume: 32 l
- Max. number of internals: 3
- Max. loading of chamber: 60 kg
- Max. loading per internal: 20 kg
- Interior material: stainless steel, reinforced by deep drawn ribbing
- External dimensions (WxDxH): 585 x 434 x 704 mm (D +2x56mm door handle)
- Voltage: 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 46 kg
- New price approximately € 1600
For more information, please refer to the Manual ovens/sterilizers/incubators.