This used Varian VK7010 dissolution apparatus was purchased from a pharmaceutical laboratory in the Netherlands. It was tested and is in a good state.
The Varian VK7010 is one of the most sophisticated, yet flexible, automated dissolution apparatus available. The modular design allows easy manual sampling or simple integration into an automated system. Greater accuracy and less time spent verifying temperatures, dropping tablets, or pulling samples means improved productivity for your lab.
- Easy to use. Start programmed methods with a push of
- Broad compatibility. Integrates with commonly used
instruments and software.
- Precise and automatic dosage delivery with DDM.
- Dosage Delivery Module saves time and increases
- Reduced monitoring requirements. Temperatures,
as well as operating parameters, are monitored and
recorded continuously. Each VK 7010 includes a built-in
dot matrix printer.
- Fully compliant. Meets current USP, EP, JP, and FIP
- Configurations 4+4, 8 vessels
- Power: 220V, 50 Hz
- Dimensions: 62.2 x 91.4 x 53.3 cm
For more info about this used Varian VK7010 dissolution apparatus see the brochure.