This used FluidX microplate capper X-Cap was purchased after dismantling of a biomedical screening laboratory. We have tested its functioning with a tube rack and cap mat. The instrument is a in a good working order.
The offered used FluidX microplate capper X-Cap provides electronic semi-automatic sealing of microtubes and microplates in a 96-well format rack. It offers secure storage tube sealing to preserve sample integrity and audit trails in biobanks, compound libraries and other high-throughput storage applications. The operation is simple, place a rack in the X-CAP drawer, with a TPE septum cap mat fitted loosely on top. Push the drawer shut, and the capping action will start automatically. Once all caps have been inserted, the drawer will open automatically, and the sealed rack of tubes can be removed.
Key features and specifications:
- Including two adapters for FluidX tube racks
- Flexible sealing performance, broad compatibility
- Fast and easy to use
- Additional TubeLock functionality
- Suitable for use with all 96-format FluidX sample storage tubes with TPE septum caps
- Also fit for use with Micronic tubes with TPE Cap mats, Matrix Technologies tubes with Sepra seals and Abgene Sealing Mats
- Depth of capping action is adjustable with the use of spacer plates, which ensures effective and efficient capping of all tube types
- Can be used to seal either full or partially full racks
- Cycle time: 20-30 seconds depending on tube type
- New price € 4192