This used 3Prime Thermal Cycler was acquired from a laboratory in the UK. After it was received it was tested and the thermal cycler is working properly.
The Techne ³Prime Thermal Cycler features a color touch screen user infterface for fast program setup. There are several block options but the block provided with this system is the block on the picture. The Techne ³Prime Thermal Cycler has a fast ramp rate of up to 3°C per second. Data transfer to other instruments or PC is made easy with the built in USB port for fast convenient transfer. The Techne ³Prime Thermal Cycler is designed for optimal benchspace in mind has a small space-saving foot print.
The Techne ³Prime range of thermal cyclers are also designed to provide easy programming. Pre-installed templates allow the user to quickly create even the most complicated programs via the intuitive touch interface. All Prime thermal cyclers have the ability to transfer programs between instruments via USB or to your PC. The internal memory can hold 1000 programs with unlimited storage available on USB data stick.
A new and unique feature of the Techne ³Prime range of thermal cyclers is the ability to upgrade any non-gradient thermal cycler into a gradient machine quickly and simply, without any hardware change necessary. This adds significant flexibility, allows the thermal cycler to be future-proof, and helps users spread the cost of owning a gradient thermal cycler.
The Techne ³Prime range of thermal cyclers are among the most reliable thermal cyclers on the market.
- Maximum heating rate 3.0°C/s
- Block temperature range 4 °C to 100°C
- Block uniformity at 50°C <±0.3°C
- Temperature accuracy at 50°C <±0.2°C
- Gradient Range 30°C to 80°C
- Maximum Gradient 30°C
- Minimum Gradient 1°C
- Maximum cooling rate 2.1°C/s
- Selectable heated lid temperature
- 100 °C to 115°C or off
- Heated Lid pressure
- Adjustable, dependent on consumables
- Program interface
- 3.5″ VGA colour touchscreen with graphical display
- Maximum number of programs stored 1000
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 350 x 210 x 180mm
- Weight 6kg
- Voltage 100-230V, 50-60Hz
- Power 155W
A power cable is provided.