This used modular incubator chamber from billups-rothenberg provides a simple, low-cost way to create the right environment for your cell culture and experiments. Whether you want to control oxygen levels, eliminate evaporation around microplate edges or mix gases to vary concentrations, the Billups-Rothenberg Modular Incubator Chamber is an affordable, easy-to-use solution. The reliable air-tight seal and the fast gas exchange properties of the modular incubator chamber allow for the rapid creation of a non-fluctuating environment.
- Reliable, airtight seal
- Chamber’s multipurpose trays hold culture dishes and flasks, test tubes and multiwell plates
- Sterilizable with 70% alcohol
- Easy to clean – seamless, crevice-free interior with rolled corners streamlines cleaning and decontamination
- Cylindrical chamber ensures even gas distribution
- Eliminates multiwell plate edge evaporation
- Once sealed, it will maintain constant gas levels for a minimum of 72 hours.