This used Waters Quatro Premier XE was last maintained in November 2022 and is still in an excellent state (see pictures). The offer includes an Edwards 28 roughing pump, not shown in the pictures.
Developed for your most demanding LC/MS/MS quantitative applications, the Quattro Premier™ XE tandem quadrupole mass spectrometer (2005) features the highest levels of sensitivity, selectivity, robustness, speed and accuracy.
To maximize the analytical advantages of your ACQUITY UPLC® System, the Quattro Premier XE operates at the highest data acquisition rates. Together, the ACQUITY UPLC® System and the Quattro Premier XE give you high level analytical detection limits, resolution and sample throughput for all of your quantitative applications: Bioanalysis, ADME screening, food safety, environmental monitoring, clinical and more.
- Good accuracy and reproducibility of chromatographic peak area measurement
- Robust ZSpray™ atmospheric pressure ionization interface
- Versatile range of ionization options, including multi-mode ionization capability in a single run
- Optional QuanOptimize™ automated instrument optimization and quantitative method development tools
- TargetLynx™ dedicated application managers for your specialized analytical requirements
- Small footprint that sits easily on your laboratory benchtop
- Includes Edwards 28 vacuum pump and software
The system was introduced as a high end instrument back in 2005. At present, it still meets the requirements for most of the applications in analytical laboratories. Therefore it remains a valuable and usefull piece of equipment for laboratories. This especially holds true for laboratories which do not have the budget or need to buy a new more sensitive mass spectrometer. The offered instrument has always been properly serviced and still meets the required specs. It is in a good state. The offer includes a roughing pump and software.