This used Elga Medica LPS water purification system (2006) is designed to supply CLRW grade water to one or multiple clinical analyzers. It was bought from a reorganizing hospital laboratory and has always been under maintenance of the official Elga dealer. The pictures show that on a regular critical elements, such as the pump in 2017, have been renewed. Since end of 2017 the instrument has not been (heavily) used anymore.
On arrival in our laboratory we tested the performance of the system. The system is in a good state and the required specifications were met. However, it must be clear that on a regular basis the cartridges need to be renewed.
- Purifying pre-treated water from a loop or central supply.
- Designed to supply CLRW grade water to large or multiple clinical analyzers.
- Dispensing CLRW grade water at rates of up to 200 liters/hour.
- Inorganics (resistivity at 25 °C): > 1-15 MΩ
- Organics (TOC): < 50 ppb
- Bacteria: <1CFU/ml
- Particles: 0.05 µm
- Ph: neutral
- Delivery flow rate: Up to 200 l/hr
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 740x570x320 mm
- Weight 32 kg
- The system includes: 1x Medpure L1 LC174
For more info see the Manual Elga Medica LPS