The offered used Ultrapure water purifier, Elga Purelab Classic UV was manufactured in 2016. It combines high performance with economy to deliver 18.2 MΩ-cm type I ultrapure water at a very cost-effective price. The PURELAB Classic contains many market-leading features to deliver consistent and reliable water purity.
This compact system is ideal for a wide range of applications including critical reagent preparation, critical glassware washing, molecular biology, bacterial and mammalian cell culture, electrophoresis, HPLC, ICP-MS, Ion chromatography and TOC measurement.
- Ultrapure type I water at very economic costs for the equipment and the cost of ownership
- Automatic intermittent recirculation minimizes temperature build-up and optimizes microbial performance
- Very easy to maintain – incorporates ‘fast rinse’ ultra filter
- Upgradable from single pack to twin pack purification
- Suitable for all life science and analytical applications
- Complete sanitization of all wetted parts ensures optimum microbial performance
- Inorganics (resistivity at 25°C): 18.2 MΩ.cm
- Organics (TOC): 1 – 3 ppb
- Bacteria: <0.1 CFU /ml
- pH: Effectively neutral
- Particles: 0.2 µm
- DNase: Removed
- RNase: Removed
- Daily usage (max): 120 l/day
- Daily usage (min): 1 l/day
- Delivery flow rate: 2.0 l/min max
- Feed water: Preferably reverse osmosis (RO) or filtered service deionization (SDI) or distilled.
- Dimensions: 49 x 41 x 36,5 cm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 14.5 kg
- Newprice approximately: € 5000
More info can be found on the Elga website.
The offered used ultrapure water purifier Elga PURELAB Classic UV is a new arrival. It needs to be tested prior to delivery.