Offered for sale a used refractive index detector, Shodex RI-71. It originates from a running laboratory and is believed to be in a good state. Yet, instrument is a new arrival and the preformance still needs to tested/confirmed in our own laboratory. The RI-71 Refractive Index Detector is an excellent, general purpose HPLC detector for GPC molecular weight determination and for detecting compounds having no UV adsorption.
- High performance: Low noise level and higher stability with small dead volume all combine to enhance the Shodex RI-71 detection limit.
- Automatic compensation: A decrease in sensitivity caused by stains on the flow cell are compensated by an automatic increase in the brightness of the lamp.
- Easy operation: Incorporation of a microprocessor enables high resolution auto zero function.
Activation of the PURGE ON/OFF button enables easy replacement of the eluent in the reference cell.
- Automatic operation: Several types of input/output terminals enable automatic operation.
- Sensitivity range: 7 x10-6
- Noise: 2.5 x10-9 RIU/hour
- Drift: 2.5 x10-9 RIU/hour
- Standard analytical flow cell volume: 8 ul
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Measurements: 10.5 W x 15.25 F-B x 6.25H inches
- Electrical: 100, 120, 220, 240v 50, 60Hz
- Temperature setting: 35deg-C(with 76deg-C thermal fuse)
A new Shodex RI detector will cost approximately € 9000