The offered Ultra high purity Nitrogen generator w/hydrocarbon removal, Parker Balston Model 76-94 Nitrogen Generator is engineered to transform standard compressed air into 99.99% or 99.9999% nitrogen, exceeding the specification of UHP cylinder gas. It produces up to 1.1 LPM of UHP nitrogen gas and is engineered and packaged in a small cabinet which fits on or under any benchtop. The system eliminates the need for costly, inconvenient high pressure nitrogen cylinders. The system is ideal for carrier gas and make-up gas applications of for instance GC instruments. It might also be used for evaporation applications.
– Nitrogen Purity: 99.9999%
– Min inlet pressure: 60 psi
– Max inlet pressure: 125 psi
– 60 PSI: 500 cc/min
– 125 PSI: 1100 cc/min
– Recommended inlet temperature: 78°F (25°C)
– Max ambient operating temperature: 100°F (38°C)
– Max air consumption: 42 LPM
– Inlet connection: 1/4″ NPT (female)
– Outlet connection: 1/8″ compression
The instrument was tested in our laboratory and is in a good condition.