This used Olympus Zoom-Stereo microscope Model SZ-Tr microscope was developed for routine procedures.
- Eyepieces whk 10x/22, suitable for glasses
- Extremely customizable
- Microscope body with built-in objective 1X and mounting bracket
- Base & Pillar with stage clips paired
- Eyepieces, GW10X
- Photo eyepiece P10X
- Stage plates: clear, Black & White
- 2 Eye shields
- Vinyl dust cover
- Zoom ratio: 5.7 (variation 0.7X to 4X).
- Total magnification (with 1X objectieve): 7X to 40X (futher extended from 14X to 80X with optional eyepiece G20X).
- Trinocular tube: Binocular observation tube incluned 45°, provided with diopter adjustment on each eyepiece tube. Vertical phototube and light path selector knob.
- Range of interpupillary distance adjustment: (between right and left exit-pupils) 53 mm to 79 mm (with G20X: 49,5 mm to 75,5 mm).
- Rotation of microscope body: Throughout 360°, with clamping screw.
- Angle of body rotation: 80°, pivoting around the pillar.
- Range of vertical movement: 102mm, including 55mm with rack and pinion focusing motion, and 47 mm on pillar.
Our used Olympus Zoom-Stereo Microscope Model SZ-Tr microscope was tested in our laboratory and is in excellent state.
We pack our microscopes very carefully. In the video below we show how we pack our microscopes.