This used Elga Medica Pro LPS waterpurifier (2014) is designed to supply CLRW grade water to a clinical analyzer. It is the cost-effective choice for labs with pre-purified water, such as RO or demi-water. It was bought from a reorganizing hospital laboratory and has always been under maintenance of the official Elga dealer. The cartridges were last renewed end of 2017. Since then the instrument has not been (heavily) used.
On arrival in our laboratory we tested the performance of the system and it is in a good state, still meeting the required specifications.
- Purifying pre-treated water from a loop or central supply.
- Designed to supply CLRW grade water to large or multiple clinical analyzers.
- The MEDICA Pro-LPS is the ideal choice when high purity water is required from a pre-treated feed.
- Dispensing CLRW grade water at rates of up to 4 liters/min the Pro-LPS can supply a mix of clinical analyzers throughout one lab.
- Inorganics (resistivity at 25 °C): > 10 MΩ
- Organics (TOC): < 30 ppb
- Bacteria: <1CFU/ml
- Particles: 0.05 µm
- Silica: <0.05 mg/l
- Delivery flow rate: Up to 4 l/min
- The system includes: Protek L2 LC192 (small), 2x Medpure L1 LC174, no osmose filter, 1 filling vessel.