This used Olympus BX40 Binocular microscope was developed for routine clinical procedures and offers the advantages of a high-cost-performance model. It delivers superb operational efficiency and boasts a design that reduces fatigue during prolonged periods. It was tested in our laboratory and is in excellent state. The BX series is the successor to the succesfull BH2 series. One of the main characteristics is that it uses a novel Y-shaped design for the microscope body. The series features superior operability, excellent rigidity, and first-class optical performance. A wide range of accessories is available to expand the range of observations possible.
- Eyepieces whk 10x/22, suitable for glaces
- A nose piece/revolver that can be moved into one of five positions
- 1 objectives;
- 100x (Ach 1.25 oil)
- Others can be easily purchased
- A 6V halogen lamp that generates 30 watt
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser
- Light pre-set switch. Focus upper limiter
- Right hand mechnanical stage with slide holder
- Coarse/fine focus
- Extremely customizable
Our used Olympus BX40 Binocular microscope was tested in our laboratory and is in excellent state.
We pack our microscopes very carefully. In the video below we show how we pack our microscopes.