The offered used laboratory vacuum centrifuge ScanVac Scanspeed 40 is specially designed for speed vacuum concentration applications. The ScanSpeed can be used as a stand alone system or is compatible with cold traps and vacuum pumps to provide complete integrated systems. The system can be used for a wide versatility of evaporation applications.
- Operating speed 200-2000 rpm
- Large capacity rotor programme – any vial type may be adapted
- Built-in heating adjustable from +5 degrees to + 80 degrees for
the optimum evaporation speed.
- vacuum read out down to 10-3 mBar for leak and full sample
- programmable timer function for automatic start/stop and runs
- build in vacuum valve and safety break for safer running
- stainless steel interior
- Teflon coating for protection against TFA and HCl
- Compact design
- Capacity 130 x 1,5 ml eppendorf vials
See the attached manual for more information about this instrument. The system has been tested in our laboratory and is in a good state. Mind that the inner glass plate, although intact, shows several cracks. According to the manufacturer this shouldn’t be harmfull. Nevertheless it can be replaced if required.