This used Heraeus Megafuge 1.0 laboratory centrifuge is designed to spin at speeds up to 6,000 rpm. It is an ideal centrifuge for microbiology, clinical and biotechnical laboratories or for any medium- to large-sized sample loads. It offers flexibility for a variety of separations applications by accommodating the offered swinging bucket rotor combinations. This instrument features precise microprocessor controls, and LED displays that indicate speed, RCF, and run time.
- Quick run function allows convenient quick spins.
- Soft-start/soft-brake ensures controlled braking for sensitive samples.
- Timer: 1-99 min. or hold.
- Capacity: The offer includes the gray buckets but alternative buckets are possible.
- Blue 4 x 1 bucket, ID 45 mm, height 80 mm.
- Gray 4 x 12 bucket, ID 12 mm, height 80 mm (bloodtubes)
- Orange 4 x 5 buckets, ID 25 mm, height 80 mm
- Max speed: 6000RPM,
- Max R Force: 6240G.
- Dimensions: 18.25″W x 21″D x 15.5″H (outside).
- Electrical: 210 Volts, 60 Hz, 8A, 700W
- Condition: Used
The instrument was tested in our laboratory and is in an excellent state.