The used Agilent 1100 G1316A HPLC column oven is equipped with two heat exchangers for solvent pre-heating, automated column identification module and CAN cable.
Due to the compact size of the compartment it conveniently fits into a Agilent 1100 Series HPLC stack. The column oven is a robust workhorse designed for QA/QC applications. The 1100 Series is an excellent system that stays reliable for many years.
The used Agilent 1100 G1316A HPLC column oven was tested in our laboratory and is in excellent state and offered at a sharp price. Offered in combination with other modules (isocratic pump, FLD detector, other) or as a complete system with pc and software (inquire).
- Temperature range: Range 10° below ambient to 80° C
- Temperature stability: ± 0.15°C
- Temperature accuracy: ± 0.8°C
- Column capacity: Three 30cm columns
- Dead volume: 3 µl left heat exchanger, 6 µl right heat exchanger
- Warm-up/Cool Down: 5 mins from ambient to 40°C
- Weight: 10 kg
- Dimensions: 410x435x140 mm (WxDxH)
- Line Voltage: 230 V
See the attachment and pictures for more information.