This used Microcentrifuge, Abbott Heraeus 3531, is designed to spin at speeds up to 10,900 rpm. This small centrifuge has a fixed speed at 10,900/10,800 rpm. The rotor holds place for 24 samples of max 1.5 ml. The quick run function alows convenient quick spins which can be useful to quickly centrifuging some samples.
- Quick run function allows convenient quick spins.
- Timer: 1-99 min. or hold.
- Capacity: 24×1.5ml
- Max speed centrifuge: 10,900 rpm
- Max speed rotor: 13,000 rpm
- Dimensions: 37 x 23,5 x 27,5 cm.
- Electrical: 230 Volts, 50/60 Hz, 1,25 A, 140W
- Condition: Used
The instrument was tested in our laboratory and is in an excellent state.