The Heraeus Centifuge 17RS refrigerated centrifuge is designed to spin at speeds up to 17,000 rpm. Features a frequency-controlled brushless induction drive system to ensure quiet and vibration-free centrifugation. Microprocessor-based electronics with LED display for each operating parameter.
Programmable with selection and storage of up to 32 user-defined programs and nine acceleration/deceleration profiles. A touch-sensitive keypad simplifies data entry, even for gloved users.
|Maximum RCF||25850 xg|
|Maximum Speed||17000 rpm|
|Speed Range||0 to 17000 rpm|
|Min temp.||8 °C|
The offered used Heraeus Biofuge 17RS refrigerated centrifuge was tested in our laboratory and
is in a good working condition. The standard rotor 1379 and cover is included in the price.
Optionally the following rotors can be delivered:
– Rotor 2143: With set of 4 x 4 plastic buckets (see pictures). Dimensions diameter 17 mm, lenght 90 mm, volume c.a. 15 ml centrifuge tubes
– Rotor 2143: With set of 4 metal buckets with rubber inserts (A). Dimensions diameter 65 mm, length 90 mm, volume c.a. 100-200 ml.
– Rotor 2143: With set of 4 metal buckets with rubber inserts (same as A) and metal insert ring. Dimensions diameter 35 mm, length 90 mm, volume c.a. 50 ml
– Rotor ?: 8 x 15 ml buckets at 5000 rpm, dimensions diamter 17 mm, length 90 mm (two metal buckets).
– Rotor 1379: Suited for 24 eppendorf tubes
A comparable new system will cost approximately 5000 €.