We offer a used water purification system Milli-Q academic for sale. The system was tested in our laboratory and is in a good state. The Milli-Q Academic Ultrapure Water System uses a three-stage purification process to produce Type 1 reagent-grade water for all general laboratory applications. The unit is available as a standalone system but can be connected to a remote point of water delivery system with recirculation.
The following Purification Paks are installed:
Step 1: Q-Gard 2 which is recommended for deionized water Type 1
(cat. nr. QGuard00D2, replacement price approximately 300 €)
Step 2: Quantum EX cartridge used to remove contaminants down to trace levels
(cat. nr. CTUM000EX, replacement price 170 €)
Step 3: Final purification is achieved by a pharmaceutical grade, 0.22 m Millipak Express 20 membrane filter
The purification cartridges are disposables and need to be replaced once in a while. The currently installed purification cartridges, although the measured resistivity is still at the required 18.2 megohm level, are relatively old. Therefore, it is probably wise to replace them in the future. The shown new cartridges are included in the offer, others need to be purchased at Millipore.
- Produces up to 1.5 l/min ultrapure reagent-grade Type 1 water with 18.2 megohm·cm resistivity.
- Accepts water pretreated by reverse osmosis, distillation, deionization or electrode-ionization.
- Will meet or exceed ASTM Type I Standard Specifications for Reagent Grade Water.
- Choice of continuous or intermittent water circulation maintains water purity when system is not in use
- Backlit LED displays system parameters in six languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Japanese)
- Setpoint alarm activates if system malfunctions
- Systems can be bench-, wall- or underbench-mounted
More detailed information about our used water purification system can be found in the attached manual.