This used rotary evaporator Hei-VAP Core with heating bath and G3 vertical glassware set is approximately 3 years old and in an excellent state (see pictures). Only the signs of wear and lime scale in the heating bath reveal that our system is not a new system. The system originates from the inventory of a Dutch laboratory which closed a couple of years after start-up. The system will be sold at 50% of the new price.
The Hei-VAP core line of rotary evaporators focuses on the essentials: clear and with access to the basic parameters rotation speed and heating bath temperature at any time. The main features are:
- Clear digital display showing actual and set values
- Two separate knobs with dynamic control for setting the rotation speed and heating bath temperature: fast turning for large jumps, slow turning for precise setting of the set values
- Accidental changing of the values can be prevented by the lock function
- Intuitive LED ring light system makes activated functions clearly visible even from a distance
- Easy adjustment of the immersion depth up to 155 mm and the inclination angle from 20° to 80°
- Standby function and residual heat warning at heating bath temperatures above 50 °C
- The standby button stops all functions.
- Speed range: 10 to 280 min-1
- Overheat protection: cut-off at 5 °C over set temperature via separate PT 1000
- Heating bath temperature control: electronic / digital
- Max. size evaporating flask: 5 l
- Timer: yes
- Vacuum programme: DAA mode
- Programmable ramps: yes
- Vacuum controller integrated: yes
- Recirculating chiller control Hei-Chill integrated: yes
- Display 5″ LCD colour display
- Heating capacity: 1300 W
For more info see the Heidolph website.