This used Alltech digital flow check was tested in our laboratory and is in working condition.
Alltech’s high resolution digital flow check is the only flowmeter you need for your low flow, gas chromatography and general laboratory applications. It provides accurate, precise measurements of gas flow rates from 0.01 to 500 cm3/min for air, nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, helium and 5% argon/methane and from 0.01 to 300 cm3/min for carbon dioxide. Because it uses no liquids, water vapor correction is not necessary unlike soap film flowmeters.
- 5% Ar/CH4
- 0.01 – 9.99 cm3/min: Air, N2, H2, O2, He, 5% Ar/CH4, Autozero
- 10.0 – 500 cm3/min: Air, N2, H2, O2, He, 5% Ar/CH4, Autoranging
- 0.01 – 9.99 cm3/min: CO2, Autozero
- 10.0 – 300 cm3/min: CO2, Autoranging
- 0.01 – 9.99 cm3/min: 0.01 cm3/min or ±2% of reading after autozero
- 10.0 – 500 cm3/min: 0.1 cm3/min or ±2% of reading (whichever is greater)
- Sensor type: Solid-state mass flow, Sillicon on ceramic
- Maximum pressure: 20 psi
- Dimensions: 178 x 45 x 102 mm
- Weight: 414 gr