This as new Drysyn system is approximately 1 year old and in a virtual new state (see pictures). It originates from the inventory of a Belgian biomedical laboratory which closed down 8 months after start-up. Most instruments were hardly (or not at all) used and are sold at 50-60% of the new price.
The DrySyn Classic Kit was the first DrySyn developed, but it’s still a best seller due to its simplicity, performance and features.
The world renowned DrySyn system enables clean, safe synthesis without the hazards or problems associated with silicon oil baths or heating mantles. With heating rates the same as an oil bath there is no need to change your chemistry either.
Next to the Drysyn heating blocks some Radley heating blocks are available. See the link for more info.
Different sizes are available as can be seen on the pictures. Just send us a message with the size you need and we will send you a quotation accordingly.
Available are the following Item:
- Drysyn classic holders, 2 pieces (newprice €575 each)
- Drysyn classic 500 ml insert, 2 pieces (newprice approx. €262 each)
- Drysyn classic 250 ml insert, 2 pieces (newprice approx €262 each)
- Drysyn classic 100 ml insert, 2 pieces (newprice €262 each)
- Drysyn classic 50 ml inserts, 2 pieces (newprice €262 each)
- Drysyn multi 100 ml stand alone blocks, 3 pieces (no base plate)
- Drysyn multi 50 ml stand alone blocks, 3 pieces
- Drysyn multi 25 ml stand alone blocks, 3 pieces
- Radleys heat-on multi-well block for two 50ml flasks
- Radleys heat-on multi-well block for two 25 ml flasks
- Radleys heat on-block for 100 ml flask.