This as new Eppendorf centrifuge 5427 R is approximately 1 year old and in a virtual new state (see pictures). It originates from the inventory of a Belgian biomedical laboratory which closed down 8 months after start-up. Most instruments were hardly (or not at all) used and are sold at 50-60% of the new price.
The Eppendorf centrifuge 5427 R is supported by an intuitive human interface and design concept which makes for a compelling user comfort. In addition, this microcentrifuge satisfies with an innovative compressor technology which, by taking ecological aspects into account, tempers sensible samples precisely to guarantee a proper preparation of your analysis. For these reasons, the Centrifuge 5427 R becomes the ideal solution for high-end research applications.
This as new eppendorf centrifuge 5427 R comes with 2 different types of rotors: FA-45-30-11 (€700) and FA-45-12-17 (€900)
- Max. RCF: 25,001 × g
- Max. RCF with fixed-angle rotor: 25001 × g
- Max. RCF with swing-bucket rotor: 16049 × g
- Speed: 100 – 16,220 rpm
- Max. capacity 48 × 1.5/2.0 mL depending on rotor
- Acceleration time: 18 s
- Deceleration time: 18 s
- Timer: 10 s to 9:59 h
- Volume range: 96 mL
- Power supply: 230 V, 50 – 60 Hz
- Max. power consumption: 550 W
- Dimensions (W × D × H):31,9 × 54,0 × 25,4 cm / 12,6 × 21,3 × 10 in
- Weight w/o accessories: 30 kg / 66,1 lb
- Height (with open lid): 56 cm / 21,9 in
- Temperature range: -11 °C to +40 °C
A manual can be found here.