This nucleocounter SCC-100 was powered on and seems to be in working condition.
The NucleoCounter SCC-100 is intended for use for the determination of somatic cell concentration in milk samples. It is a high quality image cytometer capable of measuring the amount of somatic cells in a milk sample with high precision and accuracy. The instrument is a part of the NucleoCounter SCC-100 System, which also comprises the disposable SCC-Cassette and the lysis buffer (Reagent C). The NucleoCounter SCC-100 System allows reliable, fast and objective somatic cell counting to be carried out based on an automated method of fluorescence microscopy. The system enables the user to stain and count cells with good protection against being exposed to potentially hazardous DNA staining dyes. The NucleoCounter SCC-100 is developed as a stand-alone instrument but optionally it can be connected to an external printer or to a computer via an USB-interface. When connected to a computer the SomaticView software (included) offers various features such as documentation of the obtained results.
The NucleoCounter SCC-100 System is not intended for human or veterinary diagnostic purposes.
- Loading volume: 60 µl is loaded into the NucleoCassette?
- Measurement volume: 2 µl in the measurement chamber of the NucleoCassette?
- Analysis volume: Approximately 2 µl of the sample loaded into the NucleoCassette is transported to the chamber and is analyzed
- Analysis time: 30 seconds
- Operation: Menu-controlled by means of keyboard and LCD display
- Operation conditions: Maximum relative humidity 80 percent for temperatures up to 31°C decreasing linearly to 65 percent relative humidity at maximum 35°C minimum temperature 15°C
- Extremely simple to operate, even for untrained operator.
- The measurement range of the NucleoCounter® SCC-100™ is between 10,000 Cells/ml to 2,000,000
For more information see the brochure here
New price is €14000