From a biochemical/medical laboratory was purchased this used Geneflow Semi Dry Blot System SD10. The dry blotter was in operation until closure of the laboratory and was working properly. After the product was transported to us, no further tests were conducted. The unit is compatible with this vertical gel electrophoresis system.
The offered used Geneflow Semi Dry Blot System SD10 offers rapid transfer times for DNA, RNA, and protein blotting. It applicable for all types of blotting: Western, Southern and Northern via uncomplicated buffers and set up procedures. The added benefit is the economic transfers due to very low buffer volumes. The Semi-Dry Blotter has a screw down lid, which secures the blot sandwich and allows complete control of pressure ensuring even transfer.
- Supplied with corresponding cables;
- Uniform heat dispersion;
- Typically transfer time: 15-30 minutes;
- Buffer volume: a few millilitres per transfer;
- Compatible gel thicknesses: 0.25 up to 10 mm;
- Unit dimensions: 16.5 x 15 x 5.5 cm;
- Gel dimensions: 10 x 10 cm;
- New price approximately € 650.