This used Geneflow Vertical Electrophoresis Unit CVS10D was predominantly in use for protein electrophoresis until the laboratory in the UK had to close. The product had always worked properly. For this reason, we didn’t conduct further tests after transport.
The offered used Geneflow Vertical Electrophoresis Unit CVS10D is a unit without casting base. Both functionality and ease of use are combined to set the benchmark for simple and versatile vertical mini gel electrophoresis. Each unit can accommodate up to 4 handcast gels (additional plates required) or 2 commercial precast gels to provide complete flexibility. For handcast gels omniPAGE VS10 glass plates and a casting base are required (not included).
- Supplied with an outer tank, inner running module lid and power cables, a dummy plate 10 x 10 cm and two combs;
- Active gel dimensions: 8 x 8.5 cm;
- Unit dimensions: 19 x 13 x 15 cm;
- Buffer volume: Min 250 ml; Max 1200 ml;
- Typical running conditions: 1-2 hours at 90-225V;
- Suitable for 10 x 10 cm and 10 x 8 cm (W x H) commercial precast gels (e.g. IDGel™, SERVA, Thermo, Invitrogen, etc.).
- New price approximately € 460.
For more information, please refer to Manual omniPAGE Mini.