For sale this used Boekel Scientific Rocker II. The adjustable speed wave rocker is perfect for cell culture and blotting applications. The unit accepts a wide variety of culture bags, flasks, plates, and tubes. The rocker features an up/down motion and adjustable tilt angle without the need for tools. Supplied with a stacking tray and a 230-110V transformer.
The performance of the used Boekel Scientific Rocker II was tested in our laboratory. The instrument is working properly.
- Manufacturer: Boekel Scientific USA
- Type: Rocker II
- Model: 260350
- Adjustable speed: 3-25 rpm
- Tilt angle: 0° to 20°
- Stacking tray clearance: 6.3 cm
- Stacking tray weight: 0.7 kg
- Maximum load capacity: 2.7 kg
- Electrical requirements: 115 V, including transformer for 230 V
- Dimensions without platform (WxDxH): 191 x 178 x 127 mm
- Dimensions with platform (WxDxH): 305 x 305 x 178 mm
- Weight: 5.9 kg
- New price approximately € 600
- Shows some signs of use
For more information, please refer to the Rocker II manual.