For sale this used Mahr surface roughness tester M4Pi, a Perthen Perthometer. A perthometer is a mechanical scanner used to determine the roughness or the waviness of a surface. A needle is guided along a solid surface and scans the irregularities. The resulting mechanical movement is converted into electrical signals and displayed. It has three different operating modes.
The used Mahr surface roughness tester M4Pi was tested in our laboratory and is in a good working order.
Specifications and features:
- Manufacturer: Mahr GmbH
- Model: M4Pi
- Traversing length: 1.50mm/4.80mm/15.0mm
- Cut-off length: 0.25mm/0.80mm/2.5mm
- Printing of roughness profile and measuring record
- Blocking of instrument settings for preventing unintentional modifications
- Supplied with a power supply and protective case
Dezelfde wordt aangeboden voor ca. 500 euro: https://www.ebay.de/itm/224171847272?epid=1311084283&hash=item3431aeee68:g:BkgAAOSwWspfaRUy