This used refrigerated laboratory centrifuge, BioSan LMC-4200R was purchased from a large international food company in Germany. They bought the centrifuge in 2017 and used them for a research project from January 2018 until July 2019. Afterwards the centrifuge has no no longer been used and in January 2021 they decided to sell them to us. The instrument was tested in our laboratory and are in an excellent state.
Laboratory bench-top centrifuge with refrigerationLMC-4200R provides temperature control of biomaterial during centrifugation. Temperature control of the so-called “cold-shelf” is a gold standard for enzymologists and cell biologists because it ensures conditions necessary for reproducibility of the sample preparation stage. Temperature control absence at this stage can cause unpredictable results. LMC-4200R is a modern centrifuge designed for operation with microtest plates, gel cards and tubes from 10 to 50 ml.
- Soft startand run-down of the rotor;
- Efficient rate of chamber refrigeration: under 10 min;
- Maintenance of stable temperature during operation;
- User-friendly setting of centrifugation parameters (speed, temperature, time) and simultaneous display of both set and actual values;
- Safe operation is provided by a metal protection chamber and a case cover, automatic stop at imbalance (emergency shutdown, “IMBALANCE” displayed) and a lock keeping the lid closed while the centrifuge is running.
- Rotor selection;
- Setting rotor speed in RPM or RCF;
- Multiple acceleration (Slow, Normal, Fast) and deceleration (0, Slow, Normal, Fast) modes and possibility to switch off forced braking;
- Low noise level;
- Wide choice of accessory rotors
- Weight 56 kg
- Includes an R-12/10 rotor for 12 x 10-15 ml tubes or 12 buckets
- Includes 4 BN-13/75 buckets for 13×75 mm tubes (e.g. 2-5 ml vacutainers)
- Includes 12 BN-16/100 buckets for 16×100 mm tubes (e.g. 8-9 ml vacutainers)
- Newprice centrifuge including buckets approximately € 3800.
More information about this used refrigerated laboratory centrifuge, BioSan LMC-4200R can be found in the folder.