This used Eppendorf MiniSpin centrifuge 5452 was tested and serviced in our laboratory after purchase from a laboratory in the food industry. The centrifuge in a very good condition and is functioning properly.
The offered used Eppendorf MiniSpin centrifuge 5452 is a powerful and user-friendly instrument. It is small enough to equip each workstation with a “personal” centrifuge. The rotor, inner centrifuge lid, and lid latch are made of metal for maximum operation safety. The centrifuge is suitable for a wide range of molecular biology separations and quick spins.
- User-friendly digital display for time and speed
- Metal rotor bowl
- Separate short-spin key for fast and comfortable centrifugation
- Optimal ventilation flow reduces heating and protects temperature-sensitive samples
- Soft-touch lid closure for ergonomic lid locking
- Automatic lid opening at the end of the run to prevent sample warming and to allow easy access to samples
- Including rotor F-45-12-11
- Maximum RCF: 12,100 × g
- Speed range: 800 – 13,400 rpm (100 rpm steps)
- Angle rotor: 45°
- Maximum capacity rotor: 12 × 1.5/2.0 mL
- Maximum tube diameter: 11 mm
- Acceleration time: 13 s
- Deceleration time: 12 s
- Timer: 15 s – 30 min
- Noise level: < 49 dB(A)
- Power supply: 230 V, 50 – 60 Hz
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 225 x 230 x 130 mm
- Height (with open lid): 25 cm
- Weight without accessories: 3.7 kg
- New price € 944
For more information, please refer to the MiniSpin Manual.