This used Centrifuge Hermle LaborTechnik Z200A is a benchtop centrifuge ideal for use in research and clinical laboratories. It was purchased form a laboratory in the United Kingdom which was dismantled. The instrument was tested and maintained in our laboratory. It is in a good working order, but shows traces of wear.
The offered used Centrifuge Hermle LaborTechnik Z200A is a universal, compact instrument. The control panel is a combination of digital displays and easy turn knobs. The microprocessor maintains precise control over operation of the centrifuge and brings the rotor to a soft stop at the end of a run with dynamic braking. If a load is not properly balanced, the imbalance sensor will stop operation of the unit. Two angle rotors and a swing out rotor are available for use with the Z 200 A and accept round and conical bottom tubes. Optional adapters accommodate various tube sizes including standard conical tubes and round bottom blood tubes.
- DC-motor, covered
- ABS-plastic housing resistant against shock and chemicals
- Lid lock system
- Automatic imbalance indication with safety shut off
- Manufactured according to IEC 1010, UVV VBG 7z
- Volume: max. 12 x 15 ml/6 x
- Speed range: 250 – 6000 rpm
- Speed setting: knob controlled, with 250 rpm increments
- Speed display: pre-set and actual speed – digital
- Running time: 0.5 – 30 minutes (continuous run)
- Time setting: knob controlled, with 0.5 min increments
- Time display: remaining time – digital
- Brake: fixed brake force with soft stop
- Power consumption: 180 W
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 280 x 370 x 260 mm
- Weight: 15 kg
Pictures will follow. For more information please refer to the Centrifuge Z200A Manual.