This used PCR Workstation AirClean Systems was purchased from a biochemical laboratory. The cabinet was checked and tested in our laboratory and found to be in a good condition. Shortly before closure of the laboratory, the HEPA filter needed to be replaced. However, due to the closure it was not replaced, it is offered in its current state. A replacement filter can be ordered from Fisher Scientific.
The offered used PCR Workstation AirClean Systems AC600 Series combines ISO 5 HEPA-filtered air with UV light irradiation for the optimal circumstances for DNA/RNA manipulation and amplification. Cross-contamination during amplification of DNA and RNA can lead to results that are inaccurate. The PCR workstation minimize this risk by keeping airborne contaminants away from samples and irradiating work surfaces and tools between amplifications.
- UVTect™ microprocessor controller
- No installation required
- No ductwork required
- Seamless plastic design -no joints or gaps
- Clear polycarbonate shell for 360° visibility
- Digital UV light timer :01-59 minutes
- Access port for electrical cords
- Model: AC632LFUVC
- Filter: HEPA Filter, Pre-filter
- Flow: ISO 5 vertical laminar air flow
- External dimensions (WxDxH): 813 x 610 x 762 mm
- Internal dimensions (WxDxH): 787 x 584 x 457 mm
For more information please refer to the AC600 Series Manual.