Due to the closure of a biochemical laboratory, we were able to purchase this used Geneflow Horizontal Electrophoresis Unit MSMINI10. The performance of the electrophoresis unit was not tested in our laboratory because it was in use and in good condition until closure of the laboratory. The system is perfect to combine with this nanoPAC-300P Power Supply.
The offered used Geneflow Horizontal Electrophoresis Unit MSMINI10 is the smallest unit in the range, designed for low to medium numbers of samples. This system is the preferred option for quick sample checks, particularly following restriction digestion during cloning. The small gel size maximises run economy but doesn’t compromise versatility simply by altering the gel tray or comb.
- Supplied with a tank, electrodes and lid, black and red electrophoresis cables, two 7 x 10 cm gel trays, two gel tray dams and three combs;
- Unit dimensions: 9 x 21 x 9 cm;
- Buffer volume: 225 ml;
- Typical running conditions: 80V, 45-60 minutes;
- Bromophenol blue migration rate: ~4-5cm/h at 80V;
- Compatible tray options: 7 x 7 cm and 7 x 10 cm;
- New price € 280.
For more information, please refer to Manual multiSUB.