This new Thermo Scientific Small Benchtop Centrifuge SL 8 with microplate rotor and buckets performs high-capacity work in a compact design with a smart, simple interface and the flexibility to support both clinical and research applications. The centrifuge features a 4-program memory and 13 optional rotor systems.
- Speed range: 300-16000 rpm (rotor dependent);
- Dimentions: 310 x 370 x 490 mm;
- Weight: 35 kg.
This offered new Thermo Scientific Small Benchtop Centrifuge SL 8 was tested in our laboratory and found to be fully operational. The overall newprice for the offered centrifuge, rotor and bucket combination is approximately €4000, our price for this new SL 8 Centrifuge is € 2100.
For more information, see Manual SL 8/8R or the description below.
- Secure, push-button Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Lock™ rotor exchange in as little as 3 seconds delivers trouble-free rotor installation and removal and clear chamber access for cleaning convenience
- Biocontainment sealing options, including certified† Thermo Scientific™ ClickSeal™ lids for glove-friendly, one-handed operation
- Maximized swing-out capacity up to 8 x 50mL conical tubes, 24 x 5/7mL blood tubes, microplates and microtubes, all in one versatile centrifuge
- Fixed angle flexibility to spin 50mL conical tubes at over 12,000 x g or a wide range of microtubes at speeds up to 30,279 x g
- Runs up to 24 x 5/7mL blood tubes at a time in swinging bucket configuration
- Expanded programming options with alphanumeric program naming for pre-saved protocols
- Auto-Lock rotor exchange simplifies cleaning with full chamber access
- Conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards
- 8 x 50mL swinging bucket rotor capacity, 4 microplates, or 30 filtration columns for research needs
- Auto-Lock rotor exchange for application flexibility—go from 50mL tube to a microplate to microtubes effortlessly
This Centrifuge also features:
- Ensure a peaceful laboratory with low noise levels, including just 52 dBA at performance of 17,850rpm/ 30,279 x g (with SL 8R centrifuge)
- One-touch operation with pre-saved protocols, glove- and detergent-friendly interface
- Highly visible backlit display for easy reading of parameters across the lab
- Multilingual instructions—English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish—on programming, run conditions, alerts and service messages conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards, such as UL, CE and IVD