This new Prestige Medical Autoclave 210048 was purchased from the manifacturer due to that it was not sold. The autoclave was tested in our laboratory and found to be fully operational.
The offered new Prestige Medical 210048 Autoclave is designed to give you the most cost effective sterilization solution. Steam sterilization, or autoclaving, is the preferred method of eliminating the risk of cross infection through contaminated instruments. It is the only method recommended throughout the world by healthcare professionals including the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Centre for Disease Control (CDC).
The internal furniture options make the Prestige Medical Classic a popular choice where a cost effective, portable autoclave is needed. Fully automatic, simply press the button to start. Lightweight and portable, ideal for a variety of sterilisation solutions.
- High quality construction
- Fully automatic electronic time and temperature control
- Steam release valve automatically opens to release excess pressure
- Automatic fault warning light and cut-out if unit boils dry or sterilisation is interrupted
- Dual interlock handles prevent the lid being opened before the pressure and temperature inside have fallen to safe levels
- Complete with instrument basket
- Models 2015 onwards available with optional printer for easy data recording
- CE marked
- Interlock safety mechanism, eliminates the risk of super-heated vessels exploding
- Reliable, special in-built software ensures exact temperatures are reached for the correct duration
- Fits neatly onto the smallest of workbenches For the sterilization of media, liquids and contaminated waste
- Chamber diameter: 210 mm;
- Chamber height: 328 mm;
- Chamber capacity: 12 liters;
- Maximal load: 4 kg;
- Sterilizing temperature: 121 °C;
- Min sterilizing time: 28 minutes;
- Cycle time – normal: 70 minutes;
- Operating pressure: 1.05 bar;
- Weight: 4.8 kg;
- New price € 1690.
For more information, please refer to Manual Autoclave 210047/48.