Up for sale: a used UV-Vis spectrophotometer, Perkin Elmer Lambda 2. This double beam spectrophotometer is designed for routinely analysing UV-Vis samples. The system features a deuterium and a tungsten-halogen lamp. Because of this, it is possible to measure in an area between 190 to 1100 nm. By means of the instrumental display, the Lambda 2 can be operated manually. Optionally, you can equip the UV-Vis spectrophotometer with the supplied autosampler, with a maximum capacity of 13 cuvettes. It is possible to order cuvettes in our glassware shop.
The second-hand UV-Vis spectrophotometer, Perkin Elmer Lambda 2 has been tested in our laboratory but failed to give a good spectrum. Apparently their is a problem with the alignment. Repair by Perkin Elmer would be to costly, therefore we offer the instrument as spare parts.
Included are: Manual and printer.
- Double beam optics for excellent long term stability,
reference compensation and baseline correction.
- Basic methods for timedrive, scan, wavelength program and
concentration. Up to 20 ready-to-run methods can be stored.
- A wide wavelength range: 190 nm to 1100 nm.
- Scan speeds from 7.5 nm/min to 2880 nm/min.
- Wavelenght accuracy: +/- 0,3 nm
- Repeatability: +/- 0,1 nm
- Simple keyboard layout for ease of use. HELP prompt.
- Security of operation, allowing some instrument functions
to be disabled to prevent misuse.
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 65 x56x23,3cm
- Weight: 26 kg
- Power: 230V