We offer a used ultrapure water purification system Millipore Simplicity 185 for sale. The system was tested in our laboratory and is in a good state. The Millipore Simplicity provides ultrapure water for most analytical applications. The unit is compact and lightweight. The Simplicity 185 features a dual-wavelength ultraviolet lamp (185 nm and 254 nm) that produces ultra-organic levels (less than 5 ppb TOC when fed electrodionised water). Ideal for applications requiring low organics, such as HPLC, IC, GC and TOC analysis.
- Your personal water source for Type 1 ultrapure water—when you need it, where you need it!
- System is completely portable—equires no plumbing.
- The cost-effective alternative to bottled water
- Produce pure water on demand—eliminates contamination due to storage.
- Continuously monitor water quality on two-line, alpha-numeric display
- Automatically recirculates water to maintain quality when not in use.
- System informs you when cartridge needs to be changed—replace cartridge in seconds.
- Ideal for scientists who use less than 5 liters of ultrapure water per day
- Resistivity < 18.2 ohm-cm, TOC < 5 ppb
- Capacity 3.5 liter
Each system requires pretreated feedwater, by reverse osmosis, distillation, or electrodeionization (EDI). Installation is easy—simply insert the SimPak™ 1 purification pack and fill the 3.5-L reservoir with pretreated water. No plumbing or special mounting is required. Mind that the current Sim Pak purification pack needs to be replaced !
More detailed information about our used ultrapure water purification system, Millipore Simplicity 185, can be found in the attached manual.