This used Thermo Scientific multiskan 355 EX microplate reader can be used as a stand-alone unit with the onboard Windows based Ascent software. Software also allows you to set up assays and manipulate the results with curve-fitting, user-defined spreadsheets, and automatic data processing tools. The Multiskan RC/MS/EX Microplate Readers are 8-channel vertical light path filter photometers designed to perform both standard photometric and agglutination measurements.
The instrument was maintained in our laboratory and combined with a printer to test its performance. The offered used labsystems Multiskan 352 MS microplate reader is in a good working order.
- Model: Multiskan EX, type 355
- Read 96-well plates in only five seconds.
- > Can be easily connected to a robotic system for increased throughput.
- > Utilize a high-quality optical system that ensures excellent accuracy and reproducibility.
- Spectral Range: 400 to 750 nm
- Readout Range: 0-3.5 Abs
- Measurement Range: 0-2.5 Abs at 405 nm
- Accuracy: +/-2% or 0.002 Abs
- Precision: CV<0.5% or 0.007 Abs
- Linearity: +/- 2% or 0.007 Abs
- Filter arrangement: Filter wheel, 2 filters: #1 – 405, #2 – 450 nm
- Serial, parallel connections
See the manual for more info: Multiskan EX