This used Shimadzu GC-FID model GC-2014 was purchased from a closed hospital laboratory were it had been used to analyse ethanol and GHB. They had purchased it in 2016 as a demo instrument from Shimadzu (see the GC-2014 certificate). The pictures clearly show that it hasn’t been intensively used.
Shimadzu’s GC-2014 gas chromatograph is conveniently sized to take up as little space as possible while still being versatile enough to perform the analysis needed. The all-metal construction makes this workhorse GC rugged enough for use in the lab or in an industrial setting. The GC unit is ideal for routine analyses, such as ethanol analysis, R&D applications and even Application Specific System GCs.
- System contains seven on-board heated zones and sixteen 24-volt relays all which can be controlled via the LabSolutions software
- Can accommodate up to four GC detectors
- Ability to configure glass packed, stainless steel packed, wide-bore, and narrow-bore column
- Rugged chassis and narrow footprint make it ideal for any lab
- Flexibility and large oven capacity make it the perfect platform for the System GC program
- Model: Shimadzu GC-2014AFsc
- Split/splitless injector and FID detector.
- Included 2 Restek Rtx-BAC plus 1 capillary GC columns
- 20 split/splitless liners
- 4 gas cleaning base units.
- Maintenance/spare part kit
- Operation manual
- Newprice approximately €15000
Mind that the offered used Shimadzu GC-FID model GC-2014 system doesn’t include a PC with software or Autosampler/injector.
See the folder for more info: Shimadzu GC-2014 folder