The offered used laboratory shaking water bath GFL 1083 is a well-known allrounder that stand the test of time in continuous operation. They are made of high-quality, thoroughly tested materials and satisfy most varied demands.
The device is particularly used whenever exactly reproducible temperatures are required for linear shaking tasks. Their scope of applications comprises incubations, fermentations, homogenisations, chemical and biochemical reactions, enzyme and tissue studies.
- Maximum temperature: 120 °C
- Optimum temperature distribution throughout the whole bath interior.
- Analogue temperature readout.
- Maintenance-free and low-wear shaking mechanism
- Constant speed independent of load.
- The shaking device is guided on corrosion-resistant special ball bearings.
- Easily removable shaking rack.
- Thermal insulating and double-walled arched lid prevents twisting and dropping back of condensed water into the test tubes.
- Bath interior and shaking rack made of stainless steel.
- Corrosion proof exterior housing made of electrolytically galvanised sheet steel, powder-coated.
- Drain cock at the back of the bath.
- Linear shaking movement with an amplitude of 20 mm
- Power: 220 V, 50 Hz, 1,5 kW, 7 A.
- Outer dimensions: 23x70x43cm (HxWxD)
- Inner dimensions: 15x40x23cm (HxWxD)
- Capacity: 20 liters
The instrument was tested in our laboratory and is in good state.