The offered used isocratic HPLC pump from Merck LaChrom L-7100 HPLC pump provides an high degree of precision and reliability for high quality analytical results. Corresponding to the requirements of quality assurance, it is equipped with intelligent function control and incorporates a documentation facility. Versatile in its application, it has become a universal pump module in the HPLC laboratory. The L-7100 can function as a stand-alone system controller. The L 7100 used isocratic HPLC pump is tested in our laboratory and is, although an older system, in a good state. A nice instrument for a laboratory with a limited budget.
- Liquid Feed System: Dual Plunger reciprocating Pump, series connected
- Maximum Discharge pressure: 39.2 MPa
- Four solvents can be mixed
- Discharge Rate Range: 0.001 to 9.999 ml/min
- Pressure Limit Range: 0 to 41.2 MPa
- Discharge Volume of Plunger 1: 100 uL/stroke
- Flow Rate Setting Accuracy + or – 2%
- Flow rate Stability: 0.2% RSD or less
- Pressure Display Accuracy: + or – 5%
- Pump Control Mode:
- Single-liquid delivery mode
Do you have a question?
Drop us a line by compiling the form below. We will be more than happy to reply to any of your questions!