This used Interscience FlexiPump Pro dispensing pump (2014) was purchased from a microbiological laboratory. The analysis were outsourced to an external laboratory, therefore, the instrument was taken out of operation in 2018. The performance of the instrument was tested in our laboratory. It is well-functioning and in a good state.
The offered used Interscience FlexiPump Pro dispensing pump is a peristaltic pump with enhanced accuracy for the dispensing of culture media, agar and any type of diluent. It is used for all serial distribution in food, environmental, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, veterinary and public research institutes and suitable for many microbiological applications. It featues a double pump head for 2x higher presision and flow rate, and optimal tracability.
- Calibation using an external (analytical) balance
- Dose volume: from 50 µL to 99.9 L
- Dispensing mode: Continuous – Dose – Multi-dose
- Multi-dose pause Adjustable from 0.1 to 99.9 s
- Flow rate: 3 mL/min to 2.5 L/min
- Typical precision with inner diameter 3.2 mm tubing: 9 mL: 0.9 % – 18 mL: 0.5 % – 225 mL: 0.4 %
- Pump head rotating speed: 10 to 550 rpm
- Connection: USB, RS232, Jack 3.5 mm
- Electrical requirements: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz, 50 W
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 160 x 320 x 210 mm
- Weight: 5.4 kg
- New price € 3755
For more information, please refer to the Flexipump manual.