Our used Grindomix GM 200 knife mill is the ideal laboratory instrument for grinding and homogenizing foods and feeds.
It allows to process sample volumes up to 0.7 liters quickly and reproducibly. The offered system originates from 2013 and was tested and maintained in our laboratory. It is in an excellent state. The price for a new Grindomix GM is approximately € 5000. The price for our used Grindomix GM 200 knife mill is € 1900.
With two sharp, robust blades and a powerful motor, it is ideal for homogenizing substances with a high water, oil or fat content as well as for grinding dry, soft and medium-hard products. A wide selection of lids and containers allows for adaptation of the mill to individual application requirements. The Grindomix GM 200 meets and exceeds all special laboratory and analytical requirements and is a professional device superior to any commercial household mixer.
• efficient size reduction of up to 700 ml feed quantity due to a powerful 900 W motor
• pre- and fine-grinding in one mill: cutting action in regular mode, grinding by impact in reverse mode, pre-grinding in interval mode
• all parts which come into contact with the sample material are autoclavable
• perfect adaptation to application requirements by variable speed from 2.000 to 10.000 min-1 with an increment of 100 min-1
• optional gravitation lid for automatic reduction of the grinding chamber volume
• 3 SOPs can be stored
• grinding jar in plastic, stainless steel and glass available
Two sharp, robust blades rotate in the center of the grinding container. Depending on the rotational direction, size reduction is effected with the blunt side (preliminary size reduction) or the sharp side (fine grinding). The knife is indirectly driven by a powerful motor of 900 W. A pre-selectable speed which is maintained electronically ensures optimum adaptation to individual application requirements as well as reproducible grinding results.