This used Eppendorf 5415C Centrifuge is used in research and routine laboratories in the life sciences, industry, clinics and chemistry. With their space-saving design and user-friendly operating concept, these centrifuges are ideal for everyday routine tasks. A number of 24 or 36 Eppendorf micro test tubes can be centrifuged simultaneously in a 45 ° fixed-angle rotor at 16,100 rcf (13,200 rpm).
- Rotational Speed: continuously adjustable from 1,000 to 14,000 rpm (1%)
- Acceleration time: approx. 10 seconds
- Deceleration time: approx. 15 seconds
- Dimensions: 21.0 cm (w) x 28.0 cm (h) x 28.5 cm (d)
- 18-place rotor F-45-18-11 for 1.5 ml microcentrifuge tubes
- Diameter or bore: 11 mm
- Angle of bore: 45
- Load per bore: 4.2 grotational
- Speed: 14,000 rpm
- Centrifugal force: RCF = 16,000K-value for rotor: k = 469
- hypermitted density of liquids: 1.2 g-ml-1
- Weight: 2.2 kg The
This used Eppendorf 5415C Centrifuge has been tested in our laboratory and is in good condition.