The used Electrothermal mantel MK3 uses a revolutionised round bottom flask heating by incorporating a coiled flexible heating element, which ingeniously wraps the heater around the flask to optimise heat transfer. For maximum safety, the flask is held away from direct contact with the heating element via a grounded earth screen. The heating mantles feature a durable, chemically resistant, polypropylene outer housing that minimise damage from spills. They allow maximum heat transfer with minimum risk for flask breakage. The heating mantle contains a built-in energy regulator with indicator lamps for power and heater operation.
The used heating mantle was tested and is in a good state.
• ‘Cool-to-the-touch’ design
• Element temperature 450ºC
• A chemically resistant polypropylene outer casing
• A grounded earth screen for added safety
• Clamps for 1.3cm diameter supports (Optionally support rods can be purchased)
For more information see the pictures