This used Biomerieux Blue Line Dilumat Expert Evo (2015) was purchased from an international producer of herbs and spices. The instrument was serviced and tested in our own laboratory before release on our website. It is in a good condition and is working properly, however, some signs of use can be observed.
The offered used Biomerieux Blue Line Dilumat Expert Evo is a sample diluter for among others microbiological analysis. It speeds up sample preparation, and ensures accurate dilutions and reduce contamination risks due to the automated rotating arm with fully open access to the bag. The Dilumat can easily handle sample sizes ranging from 3 to 375 grams with the upgrade to the XL configuration (included).
- Smart software and color changing LEDs inform user about dilution status
- Plug-and-play! No tedious installation needed
- All surfaces are easy to clean
- 3 dilution speeds adapted to all sample types
- Connect up to 6 different diluents for maximum flexibility
- Compatible with DILUBAG® and MASTERCLAVE®
- Weighing range: 3 to 7000 grams
- Weighing accuracy: ≤1% from 8g
- Dilution accuracy: <5%
- Number of integrated pumps: 2
- Maximum number of external optional pumps: 4
- Speed: 25 g – 1:10 in 10 sec; 375 g – 1:10 in under 80 sec
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 380 x 535 x 330 mm
- Weight: 14 kg
For more information, please refer to the Blue Line Dilumat manual.