This used AviFlow 2-50 lab nitrogen generator with vessel out of 2014 was purchased from a pharmaceutical laboratory in the Netherlands who longer needed it. It was tested and is in a good condition. The system was used in the past to supply nitrogen to 2 operational UPLC-MS/MS systems.
The AviFlow 2-50N is mainly used as a source of nitrogen for LC/MS applications. With a standard capacity of 51 liters per minute at 98% purity, the unit is perfectly suitable to easily operate 2 LC/MS. This generator is ready to plug-in, equipped with excellent, dependable build in compressors and compressed air pre treatment. The AviFlow is the quietest generator in its class. Also unique is the silent frequency controlled axial cooling fan which ensures that the unit has excellent heat balance and continuously delivers nitrogen year after year. To save energy and reduce the number of operating hours, it is highly recommended to apply AviFlow together with a nitrogen buffer vessel. It is also possible to connect more units if more capacity is required.
- Safer, no hauling cylinders, no pallets or external bulk deliveries. No contamination.
- Low-cost, quick pay-back time.
- Easy, no periodic invoices, no stock of (full /empty) cylinders or tank level checks.
- Reliable, your generator automatically delivers exactly what you need.
- Long service intervals.
- Maintenance costs are structurally low.
- Less storage space needed, no need for storage space for cylinder packs or gas tanks.
- No warming up time or start up cycles.
- Favourable CO2 foot print, no heavy transport, or pushing to high pressures or cooling to -196 ˚C.
- Easy-to-open panels for optimal accessibility.
- Can be used for 2 LC-MS/MS systems
- Max pressure: 8.0 bar
- Nitrogen 270 l buffer vessel included
For more info see the Aviflow brochure