This used Agilent 1100 G1321A FLD, HPLC Fluorescence Detector, is in excellent condition. As a standalone detector or in an automated Agilent 1100 Series system, the Agilent 1100 Series fluorescence detector brings high-sensitivity fluorescence detection to your lab. This easy-to-use detector provides quantitative data and fluorescence spectra from a single run. Simultaneous multi-wavelength detection improves sensitivity and selectivity. Use the spectral information for rapid method optimization and verification of separation quality.
Our used Agilent 1100 G1321A FLD, HPLC Fluorescence Detector is tested in our own laboratory and offered at a sharp price.
System specifications include:
- Performance: Single wavelength operation: 10 fg anthracene LOD, Ex 250 nm, Em 400 nm H20 >500 Raman, Ex 350 nm, Em 397 nm, dark value 450 nm, standard flow cell, Dual wavelenght operation: H20 > 300 Raman, Ex 350 nm, Em 397 nm and Ex 350, em 450 nm, standard flow cell
- Light source- 20 W Xenon flash lamp, normal mode: 20 W economy mode: 5 W
- Pulse frequency- 365 Hz for signal mode, 73 Hz for economy mode
- Excitation monochromator- Concave holographic grating, F/1.6, blaze 300 nm, range 200-700 nm and zero-order, bandwidth 20 nm
- Emission monochromator- Concave holographic grating, F/1.6, blaze 400 nm, range 280-900 nm and zero-order, bandwidth 20 nm
- Photomultiplier-200-600 nm, exchangeable
- Wavelength repeatability ±0.2 nm
- Wavelength accuracy ±3 nm
System features include:
- Superior sensitivity for lower detection limits at any combination of excitation and emission wavelengths . A long-life flash lamp, simplified optics and a reference system improve baseline stability.
- Improved selectivity and sensitivity by simultaneous multiple wavelength detection. Monochromators work in signal or spectral mode and are synchronized with the flash light to allow for detection at up to 4 excitation or emission wavelengths.
- Specification for dual wavelength operation now also available. -Method optimization or peak confirmation by exploring the spectral landscape. View online spectra without interrupting your chromatography. -Fast offline characterization of new compounds
- Fill the FLD cuvette with your pure compound and take a fluorescence scan to get a complete visualization of all excitation and emission spectra with a single task.
- Verify wavelength accuracy for GLP compliance
- Automatically check the built-in wavelength calibration (Raman band H20) with external standards that your wavelength is indeed what the setpoint says it is.
- Built-in diagnostics software and long-life lamp.
- Easy front access to flow cell for fast inspection or exchange