The used Agilent 1100 G1312A, HPLC Binary pump comprises two identical pumps integrated into one housing.
It provides gradient generation by high-pressure mixing.
The used Agilent 1100 G1312A, HPLC Binary pump was tested in our laboratory and is in excellent state and offered at a sharp price. It can be combined with the handheld. The Agilent pump does not have a front cover.
- Hydraulic system: Two dual piston in series pumps with proprietary servo-controlled variable stroke drive, floating piston design and active inlet valve
- Setable flow range: Setpoints 0.001 – 5 ml/min, in 0.001 ml/min increments
- Flow range: 0.1 – 5.0 ml/min
- Flow precision: < 0.3 % RSD (typically 0.15 %), based on retention time, at 1 ml/min
- Pressure: Operating range 0 400 bar (0 – 5880 psi) up to 5 ml/min
- Pressure pulsation: < 2 %amplitude (typically < 1 %), at 1 ml/min isopropanol, at all pressures > 1 MPa
- Compressibility compensation: User-selectable, based on mobile phase compressibility
- Weight: 15.5 kg
- Dimensions: 180 × 345 × 435 mm (WxDxH)
- Line Voltage: 230 V
- Firmware version: A.07.01
See the attachment and pictures for more information.