The used Agilent 1100 G1310A, HPLC isocratic pump is designed as a quarternary pump ensuring pulse-free and stable solvent flow with dual flowing pistons in series. The isocratic pump is a robust workhorse, designed for routine QA/QC applications. The 1100 Series is an excellent system that stays reliable for many years. Due to its compact size, it conveniently fits into an Agilent 1100 Series HPLC stack.
The used Agilent 1100 G1310A HPLC isocratic pump was tested in our laboratory and is in excellent state and offered at a sharp price. It can be combined with other modules (column oven, FLD detector) or sold as a complete system with pc and software (inquire).
- Hydraulic system: Dual piston in series pump with proprietary servo-controlled variable stroke drive, floating pistons and active inlet valve
- Setable flow range: 0.001 – 10.0ml/min, in 0,001ml/min increments
- Flow range: 0.2 – 10.0ml/min
- Flow precision: <0.3% RSD (typically 0.15%), based on retention time, at 1ml/min
- Pressure: Operating range 0 – 40 MPa up to 5ml/min, operating range 0 – 20 MPA up to 10ml/min
- Pressure pulsation: <2% amplitude (typically 1%), at 1ml/min isopropanol, at all pressures >10 bar
- Compressibility compensation: User-selectable, based on mobile phase compressibility
- Weight: 11 kg
- Dimensions: 345x435x140 mm (WxDxH)
- Line Voltage: 230 V
See the attachment and pictures for more information.